Hugo (2011)

There is a movie that is suitable for the family that I have seen and this movie that I am talking about is hugo. This movie revolves around a kid in which is an orphan who lives in the train station. I think that this movie is a great thing to watch and really good for the kids for I have seen this movie trailer and it is really good to watch especially that the story of this movie is really family oriented.
I have watched the trailer and I think that the concept of this movie is the family for there is an orphan who has a robot which is left him from his father and there is a mysterious thing about this robot that he needs to unlock using the lost key. For you to have a full idea of this movie, watch hugo trailer below.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento